Vs > Adrian, Mi
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Decimomannu, Italy
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Volterra, Italy
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Kupang, Timor, Indonesia
Adrian, Mi vs Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Adrian, Mi vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Adrian, Mi vs Wooster, Oh, Usa
Morro Do Chapeu vs Pompeu
Kujbysev/ Bezencuk vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny
Winnemucca, Nevada vs Nelson
Jacksonville, Il vs Levin Maf
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,705 km or 8,517 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Avalon in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 242° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 240.7° or WSW .
- Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 4.3 °C (7.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.2 °C (32.8°F) less in Lower Hutt, Avalon. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 476.9 mm (18.8 in) more which is equivalent to 476.9 l/m² (11.7 US gal/ft²) or 4,769,000 l/ha (509,838 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.1° higher in Lower Hutt, Avalon than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Avalon relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Lower Hutt, Avalon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -10 (-19)
|| -13 (-24)
|| -11 (-21)
|| -6 (-10)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Irako, Japan
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Crateus, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Merida, Venezuela
Adrian, Mi vs Homalin, Myanmar
Adrian, Mi vs Miyako, Japan
Adrian, Mi vs Windsor, On, Canada
Meridian, Mississippi vs Caracas
Vitim vs Tateno
Missoula, Mt vs Falconara
Civitavecchia vs Ouallene Bordj
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon