Vs > Inuvik, Nt
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Inuvik, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Katha, Myanmar
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil
Inuvik, Nt vs Tengchong, China
Inuvik, Nt vs Rio Verde, Brazil
Inuvik, Nt vs Thompson, Mb, Canada
Inuvik, Nt vs Brunswick, Mo, Usa
Puntarenas vs Riyadh
Trincomalee vs Khamti
West Point, Ny vs Gisborne
Tomakomai vs Oshima
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand and Inuvik, Nt, Canada is approximately 12,906 km or 8,020 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Avalon in this distance one would set out from Inuvik, Nt bearing 221° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 198.8° or SSW .
- Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Inuvik, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Inuvik, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 22.6 °C (40.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.6 °C (60.5°F) less in Lower Hutt, Avalon. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1086.7 mm (42.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1086.7 l/m² (26.67 US gal/ft²) or 10,867,000 l/ha (1,161,754 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.3° higher in Lower Hutt, Avalon than in Inuvik, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Avalon relative to Inuvik, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Inuvik, Nt vs Lower Hutt, Avalon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Zhijiang, China
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Nakhon Sawan, Thailand
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Poindimie, New Caledonia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Lille, France
Inuvik, Nt vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Inuvik, Nt vs Sandanski, Bulgaria
Inuvik, Nt vs Nkhata Bay, Malawi
Inuvik, Nt vs Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Isoka vs Mpika
Junin vs Atakpame
Fairmont, Mn vs Lencois
Hagi vs Pipestone, Mn
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Inuvik, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon
Climate Guides for Locations near Inuvik, Nt
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) WNW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) WNW
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) W
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) WSW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 776.2 kms (482.3 miles) W
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 742.7 kms (461.5 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 727.1 kms (451.8 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) SSW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) SSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 879.3 kms (546.4 miles) SW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 859.2 kms (533.9 miles) SSW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 844.7 kms (524.9 miles) S
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 522.6 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) NE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) ENE
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 826.1 kms (513.4 miles) E
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 763.5 kms (474.5 miles) E
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 309 kms (192 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 726.6 kms (451.5 miles) SE