Vs > Ada, Mn
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Bergen, Norway
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Makurdi, Nigeria
Ada, Mn vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada
Ada, Mn vs Christchurch, New Zealand
Ada, Mn vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
Ada, Mn vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec vs Balclutha, Finegand
Dalen, Telemark vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina
Vlissingen vs Kure
Antofagasta vs Moncion
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 13,087 km or 8,132 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Avalon in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 238.1° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 230.3° or SW .
- Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 7.9 °C (14.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.4 °C (49.3°F) less in Lower Hutt, Avalon. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 759.1 mm (29.9 in) more which is equivalent to 759.1 l/m² (18.63 US gal/ft²) or 7,591,000 l/ha (811,528 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.1° higher in Lower Hutt, Avalon than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Avalon relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Lower Hutt, Avalon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -9 (-17)
|| -13 (-24)
|| -11 (-21)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Sheridan, Wy, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
Ada, Mn vs Dashbalbar, Mongolia
Ada, Mn vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Ada, Mn vs Rabat, Morocco
Clinton Point, Nt vs Billings/ Logan, Mt
Belfast-Aldergrove vs Malakal
Kota Bharu vs Reading, Pa
Ivdel’ vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE