Vs > Aberdeen, Sd
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Aberdeen, Sd Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Laramie, Wy, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Aberdeen, Sd vs Gabo Island, Australia
Aberdeen, Sd vs Mount Isa, Australia
Aberdeen, Sd vs Waiuku Forest, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Sd vs Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Atchison, Ks vs Baruuhturuun
Newkirk, Ok vs Surgut
Tabora vs Kumejima
Juneau, Alaska vs Perpignan
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand and Aberdeen, Sd, Usa is approximately 12,903 km or 8,018 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Avalon in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Sd bearing 236.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 231.2° or SW .
- Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Aberdeen, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Aberdeen, Sd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 6.8 °C (12.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.9 °C (46.6°F) less in Lower Hutt, Avalon. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 873.3 mm (34.4 in) more which is equivalent to 873.3 l/m² (21.43 US gal/ft²) or 8,733,000 l/ha (933,616 US gal/ac) more. About 2 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.5° higher in Lower Hutt, Avalon than in Aberdeen, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Avalon relative to Aberdeen, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Sd vs Lower Hutt, Avalon
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -14 (-25)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -4 (-8)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Soure, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Gaalkacyo, Somalia
Aberdeen, Sd vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Aberdeen, Sd vs Diamantino, Brazil
Aberdeen, Sd vs Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
Aberdeen, Sd vs Caceres, Brazil
Sarmiento vs Duian
Tahrir vs Haikou
Alice Springs vs Nebitdag
Taunton, Ma vs Chillan
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Aberdeen, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Sd
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) S
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SSE